|VIDEO GRAND ROUNDS|
|DERMATOLOGY: Atopic Dermatitis and Its Complications|
|Dr. Volkman will discuss the role of atopic dermatitis in asthma, allergic rhinitis, and food allergies along with potential complications. |
Click on the following link to view the Video Grand Rounds presentation:
- Describe the etiology/biology of atopic dermatitis.
- Discuss other diseases in the differential diagnosis of atopic dermatitis.
- Identify the role of atopic dermatitis in asthma, allergic rhinitis, and food allergies.
- Discuss the current treatment options for atopic dermatitis.
- Recognize the complications of atopic dermatitis.
Atopic Dermatitis and Its Complications
|Audience: Physicians, Physician Assistants, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Healthcare Professionals|
|Release Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2013|
|Retire Date: Saturday, June 18, 2016|
|Heather Volkman, DO|
Texas Health Resources – Fort Worth, TX
|CME Enduring Material|
Cook Children's Medical Center is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Cook Children's designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For any questions, please call Education at 682-885-4170.