|VIDEO GRAND ROUNDS|
|NUTRITION: TPN Liver Toxicity|
|Dr. Puder will discuss parenteral nutrition associated liver disease and the potential benefits of omega-3 fatty acid administration. |
Click the following link to view the Video Grand Rounds presentation:
- List known risk factors for parenteral nutrition associated liver disease.
- List known treatments of cholestasis.
- Identify the essential fatty acids.
- Define essential fatty acid deficiency.
- Discuss the natural history of PN associated liver disease.
- List the potential benefits of omega-3 fatty acid administration.
TPN Liver Toxicity
|Audience: Physicians, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Healthcare Professionals|
|Release Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2013|
|Retire Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2014|
|Mark Puder, MD, PhD|
Associate Professor, Harvard Medical School
Assistant Program Director of Pediatric Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital
|CME Enduring Material|
Cook Children's Medical Center is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Cook Children's designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For any questions, please call Education at 682-885-4170.