|VIDEO GRAND ROUNDS|
|Information Only: Update on Psychopharmacology in Treatment of ADHD|
Dr. Shanti Nagireddy addresses comorbidities, treatment, and recent advances in the pharmacotherapy of ADHD with stimulant and non-stimulant medications.
- Identify the prevalence, etiology, and comorbidities of ADHD
- Explain the screening and evaluation process for ADHD
- Discuss current evidence-based treatment for ADHD
- Discuss recent advances in the pharmacotherapy of ADHD with stimulant and non-stimulant medications
- Explain concerns in the pharmacotherapy medications used to treat ADHD
|Audience: Physicians, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants, Healthcare Professionals|
|Release Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010|
|Retire Date: Saturday, November 16, 2013|
|Dr. Shanti Nagireddy|
Cook Children's Behavioral Health
Fort Worth, Texas
For any questions, please call Education at 682-885-4170.