|PSYCHIATRY: Behavioral Interventions for Problem Behavior in Hospital Settings: Challenges and Recommendations|
|Duy Le from the Child Study Center will offer strategies for reducing workplace violence when working with autistic patients. |
Click on the following link to view the Video Grand Rounds Presentation:
- Define applied behavior analysis.
- Describe how children learn and how (operant) problem behavior develops.
- Discuss a few studies that taught children to tolerate medical- and dental-related procedures.
- Identify ways to teach children to tolerate various (unpleasant) procedures.
- Identify proactive steps to take to minimize the likelihood of aggression.
Behavioral Interventions for Problem Behavior in Hospital Settings: Challenges and Recommendations
|Audience: Physicians, Physician Assistants, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Healthcare Professionals|
|Duration: 1.00 hour(s)|
There are currently no scheduled events. Please contact Education at 682-885-4170.
|CME Enduring Material|
Cook Children's Medical Center is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Cook Children's designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.